Kitchen 8, Inc. will hold its Annual Meeting at 9:30 A.M. on Saturday, April 27, 2019 at Maceli’s in Lawrence. The agenda is:
- Approval of minutes of 2018 Annual Meeting (DOWNLOAD MINUTES)
- “State of the Halls” reports by Watkins Hall President and Miller Hall President
- Reports of officers (Pres., Vice Pres., Sec., Treas., Watkins & Miller Campus Coordinators)
- Election of officers and Board members
- Program entitled “Women Who Dared.”
This meeting is open to all. There are openings for officers and Board members. If you are interested in getting involved, contact Elizabeth Boman at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to add an item to the agenda, contact Norma Hoagland at email@example.com. Click here to view the minutes of the 2018 K8 Annual Meeting.
All K8 members present at the Annual Meeting may vote on the slate of officers. Voting online will be available from March 15 until midnight April 20, 2019
Following the Program, we will have a celebratory Brunch and Awards Ceremony to honor our Elizabeth Miller Watkins Memorial Scholarship Recipients for 2019-20. See the form below for the schedule and to make your reservation. We treat our Watkins Hall and Miller Hall residents to brunch, along with our Scholarship Recipients, so please consider a donation to cover the cost of our guests, even if you cannot attend. Thank you from Kitchen 8! We hope to see you there and at the Hall Alumnae Teas the following day on Lilac Lane!